Monday, August 17, 2009

A Little Bit Trashy


Okay, so I thought I'd give this a try but it turned out to be a huge waste of time. The book is short I finished it the day I got it, but can I just say that instead of the title being "A Little Bit Psychic" it should be "A Little Bit Trashy." If you like the trashy romance/sex thing then you'll probably like it, scratch that I don't think anyone would like this.

True, during the early 1800's sex wasn't something commonly found in novels, but I strongly doubt if Miss Austen were alive today she would put something this graphic in one of her novels. Okay, enough said about that. The rest of the book is horrible. I don't think it was edited before it was printed and the story line is a bit gay (no offense to gay people). It's second rate at best and I doubt I would ever read anything from this author again. Was that a little harsh? Good.

2 comments:

morninglory kitsch said...

But, but... What happened to Mr. Darcy, Vampyre???
Have you read Shanna Swendson's Enchanted series? It starts with Enchanted, Inc. I love it and I highly recommend it. Romance, no trash.

P.S. Did you vote on my main blog? I'd love your input.

Tricia B. said...

I'm still reading "Mr. Darcy, Vampyre" I should finish it tonight, so you'll know what I think soon!