Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Broken

Quick post. The other night my husband and I finally got a night out and had a babysitter come to stay with our little boy. The first thing I noticed when we got home was HALF of my Jane Austen figurine laying on the couch!!!!!! I searched for several minutes until I finally found the other half, poor Miss Austen. I had her safely put up, but the babysitter obviously didn't know it was MY toy and not the little one's. Miss Austen will either have to be glued or replaced . . . probably just glued, oh well I guess nothing is safe/sacred when there are kids in the house.

2 comments:

morninglory kitsch said...

The horror!! I'm so sad for you and mini-jane. When I read your post, I accidentally telepathically transmitted the story to my own mini-jane. I heard a tiny scream come from my room. I look forward to your review of MD, V.

A Estudante said...

I don't know if you have done this quiz, but if you don't you should try it! You'll find out what jane austen's heroine you are most like!
http://www.strangegirl.com/emma/quiz.php