Wednesday, May 7, 2008

#2 in the Twilight Saga

So this is number 2 in the Twilight Saga and I had to wait an entire week for this book to come. I ordered it because it was way cheaper than buying at B & N. I breezed through this book in no time at all. The first book took 28 hours (I think) for me to get through and this one took about the same time. I've read these books way faster than Harry Potter which I didn't think was possible.
The second book New Moon is pretty good although one of the main characters is absent for most of the book which is unfortunate. These stories are captivating. The author has said herself that her writing isn't the best she's more of a storyteller and I would agree. While she won't get any awards for the actual gramatics of her books she makes up for that by the great love story that she has created. If only I could come up with something this fascinating . . .


No comments: