Thursday, May 1, 2008

MUST READ!!

I read this book in two days! Does that tell you anything? The book has 500 pages but I breezed right through it. I have to admit that yesterday was a bit tough as I tried to read the book and take care of Lincoln. Poor Lincoln I think he was a bit neglected. I stole any minute I could get because I was hooked and couldn't put it down. I was a bit skeptical going in but boy was I wrong. There are some pretty cheesy parts but it's cute and the love story is great just because it's one that shouldn't work.

Yesterday I was describing this book to my husband (he won't ever read it) and I was just amazed at how well it flowed and worked. The Time magazine article talked about how there's no sex in the book but there are very sexual scenes and I couldn't agree more. There is soooo much tension between the two main characters that you just keep reading to find out what happens. Do they touch? Do they kiss? Does Edward the vampire try to kill her? I mean it's just nail biting! Anyway I've ordered the rest of the books in the series and I can't wait until they get here! Please go out and get yourself a copy I promise you won't be disappointed. Oh and I give this book 4 thumbs up!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I've read the whole series and I'm like you -- couldn't put it down! In a way that's kind of sad since they're teen fiction/romance novels!! haha. But the books are definitely worth the read, and they are a quick read, too. p.s. the movie is coming out in the fall! You mentioned that if you're having a hard time getting over Harry Potter being finished -- well, Edward is going to be played by Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter!